Saturday 25 September 2010

Point of Order

Posted by Tania Kindersley.

One of the things that made me crossest about Gordon Brown was his sense of delusion. Nothing was ever his fault. I don't think I can ever forgive  or forget the sight of him dodging responsibility for not getting the troops the right kit when he testified in front of Chilcot.

Just watching the Labour Conference (I know; my wild and crazy life), and Gordon has said 'I am still a full-time member of Parliament'. He has been seen twice in the House since he lost the election. If I were his constituents, I would ask for my money back.

I'm just saying.

2 comments:

  1. I always think that sort of profession calls mainly to two personality types. The people who genuinely want to Do Good and the people who want Power.
    Gordon Brown is a teflon coated narcissist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gordon Brown, truly fascinating but not for the right reasons these days.

    On the subject of MPs and value for money I have written to mine about arts fuinding cuts and I have not heard from him, no acknowledgement of any kind.

    My Father wrote to him about the much more serious matter of an experience with the local NHS and the same thing. Nothing.

    Said MP has been 'our' MP for more than ten years (though I don't live at home I vote there because of my constant migration around London). Our borough is effectively rotten and a very safe Tory seat (altough my complaint isn't with him being Tory as i concede he is sort of elected, just useless and uncommunicative).

    I think there should be someone we can complain to if our MP never communicates with us at all. This man seems to be spend all his time doing press or sitting on boards and getting paid lots and I would like someone to complain to!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments give me great delight, so please do leave one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin