Tuesday 26 November 2013

No blog.

So sorry. Fighting off horrid bug and feeling doleful and rather pathetically sorry for myself. Shall butch up and be back to my usual stoicism tomorrow.

In the meantime, it was too gloomy a day to take pictures, but here are some from last week:

26 Nov 1

26 Nov 2

26 Nov 3

26 Nov 10

Herself was ravishingly, gloriously, shimmeringly sweet this morning. She does not care that I am pallid and grumpy. She gives no hoot for the badness of the bad hair day. As if sensing weakness, she was extra gentle and polite, wearing a touchingly knowing expression on her face, as if to say – yes, yes, I understand perfectly when my human must be treated with kid gloves. She is the epitome of elegance and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments give me great delight, so please do leave one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin