Tuesday 3 May 2016

A good day.



The sun shone and I rode the red mare with joy in my heart and I made breakfast for the dear Stepfather and spoke to the vet and had a lovely chat with my friend The World Traveller and went into my mother’s garden and looked at the daffodils she planted before she died and talked about sheep to the kind gentleman who keeps it all going. He used to work with livestock before he was a gardener and he knows a good ewe when he sees one. I watched the dogs lark about in the light and drink from the burn and then I went home and wrote 2000 words. I edited and collated and looked things up. I worked and worked and worked and now I have no words left. But it was a good, good day. 

1 comment:

Your comments give me great delight, so please do leave one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin