Wednesday 3 July 2013

An easy choice.

Insanely busy and productive day. Without at all meaning to, I ran away with the smoothing iron and wrote 2299 words of book. This is far too much, but when the muse is kind I do not look her in the mouth. There was good HorseBack UK work; even some admin, which is usually my utter downfall.

Then I had a choice to make. Sometimes I hate choices. Why can’t I do everything, have everything, be everything, wails the ghastly childish voice in my head. Sometimes I like choices, because they show me what is important. Today, I could do a proper blog, or do a favour for a friend. It was not an effortful favour, but it was time-consuming. It required some care and thought. But it was all about the things I like to write about here: the human heart, the small things, the lovely equines and why we love them so. In the end, it was a really easy decision.

So, back to normal tomorrow.

In the meantime, here is Mr Stanley looking bloody handsome:

P7038409

And a picture I took this morning of two very dear people who are just starting on their great journey together:

J20 03-07-2013 10-44-07

3 comments:

  1. Stanley's ears!
    Love them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Stanley's ears as well -

    And this most definitely was a proper blog, thank you very much :)

    Cheers to Independence, whereever we may find it!

    robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog looks like Rufus Sewell.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments give me great delight, so please do leave one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin