Tuesday 16 March 2010

A state of absurd excitement

Posted by Tania Kindersley.

Horses before Cheltenham Press Association

All year I wait for Cheltenham. I can't help it. I grew up in a racing stable, so this week is like a combination of the Olympics and the World Cup for me. My heart is actually bashing away in my chest, I am so excited. It is ten minutes away from the first race; there are four heavenly days of it to go. All I can think of is odds and form and what will stand up and what won't, so please forgive if the posts are a little patchy this week. Also, there will be Guinness. I'm just saying.

For those of you who also love the ponies, I wish you a triumphant week. For those of you who would rather regard drying paint at close quarters, I can only apologise.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate and admire your enthusiasum!!! I feel the same way about carboot sales - and oddly fabric!! What can I say!

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments give me great delight, so please do leave one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin