Monday 17 December 2012

Bonus post. The Twelve Days of Christmas, Day One.



I know the Twelve Days of Christmas officially start on Christmas Day itself, but I don't care. I am being cavalier with the calender. Over on the other blog, I'm doing twelve lovely things for the Christmas season, from presents to domestic arrangements. This might seem a bit strange since Christmas is already clearly sending me slightly round the bend. I am not one of those goddessy yuletide types who can transform a house into a winter wonderland with the twitch of a scarlet fingernail, and who look good in festive jumpers. But still, you don't need credentials to like things.

First up is: enterprising people, a good cause, lovely voices, a clever idea, and the gift of poetry. You know you want to.

You can find it all here: http://misstkindersley.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/lovely-christmas-idea-of-day-if-you-are.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments give me great delight, so please do leave one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin