Thursday 8 April 2010

Mr Obama shoots some hoops

Posted by Tania Kindersley.

I don't often put up videos on the blog because I think they look a bit clunky and ugly, but this one is just too marvellous. I'm not sure quite why it appeals to me so much, but I think it is the combination of good manners, good humour, understatement and grace. This is, after all, a man who has just signed a historic nuclear arms reduction treaty, even though he is, of course, a crazed commie fascist, coming to get take every last one of your freedoms away with his bare hands.

As you watch it, I want you to try and imagine Gordon Brown doing this.

4 comments:

  1. How can you not love this man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss W - I KNOW. It is just loveliness unconfined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So charming - can he be the next prime minister, please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And my crush on the wonderful man intensifies...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments give me great delight, so please do leave one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin