Thursday 8 April 2010

Sarah Meets Kate Winslet

Posted by Tania Kindersley.





And, for today's final treat, click here for Sarah's latest piece in The Times. She interviews Kate Winslet.



PS. I have just heard on the radio David Cameron saying he wants to 'put joy in people's souls'.  First of all, I want to know: has he costed that?  Second of all, how will it play in the key marginals?  But really, it's a vote-winner. Joy for everyone. You've got to love that.

PPS I also heard someone talking to Eddie Mair on PM about 'skilling people up'. Maybe the Tories should put out a policy about banning idiot neologisms. I'm all for the heavenly elasticity of the English language, but if anyone tries to skill me up, I shall give them a slap.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, that well known dance classic by The Prodigy, Skill My Bitch Up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skill my bitch up most excellent joke of the day. Am laughing out loud.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments give me great delight, so please do leave one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin